Challenge Sponsors & Subject Matter Experts – please use the files and information below to help you develop your pitch and materials. Mahalo for support the 2022 Hawaii Annual Code Challenge
Important Dates to Remember
These are key dates that department staff need to be aware of to participate in the HACC:
- October 14 – Zoom Reverse Pitch Rehearsals (Optional)
- October 18, 2021 – Summaries posted to HACC website for participants
- October 15, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – HACC Kick Off – Departments pitch presentations in the morning, talk story sessions with teams in afternoon.
- October 22, 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – HACC Interim workshop. Meet with interested teams to answer questions and provide guidance.
- November 5, 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – HACC Judging & Presentation Day – Department staff invited, judging by independent panel.
All Challenge Sponsor Slack Channels are now live – please use this link to join the workspace and your channel. Remember all questions should be answered here not via email or direct messages
Please refer to the Tools page for more information on how to use Slack
HACC Events will be virtual on Zoom, links and details will be provided.
Please remember to register for these event when you receive our Eventbrite invite.
Please let us know if you would prefer to schedule another day/time in the first week for a question & answer session for participants interested in working on your your challenge
Information from 9/30 – Challenge Sponsor Training
If you need help or have questions, please contact: